Front Page › ITU Voices › 6 Weeks to Clarity › WEEK 1: Finding Connection to Your Inner Self › Reply To: WEEK 1: Finding Connection to Your Inner Self
Nima NoghrehkarMemberNovember 7, 2021 at 10:53 am
1- What activities give me energy?
• Meditation (first thing in the morning 366 days per year for at least 20 minutes. This is my NON-NEGOTIABLE, the brightest of all BRIGHT-LINES).
• A good workout (6 times per week) and then meditating in the sauna afterwards (for 10 to 20 minutes)
• A good run (I do it around 4-6 hours per week, with 1 day breaks in-between). In Spring and Summer, I do it outside, and in Autumn and Winter at the gym.
o Mentorship: Tom Bilyeu, Impact Theory University
o Books: Physical and Audible (90% of them are non-fiction, and 10% books like the Alchemist)
o Impact Theory Show and guests that Tom has found worthy of researching and bringing on the show. If he goes one step further by really recommending them (or inviting them multiple times), I will follow them on different platforms. For example, I’m an investor and Tom has recommended Michael Sailor, Raul Paul, Anthony Pompliano, Robert Breedlove, and The Wallstreet Trapper. Or in other fields, people like Tim S. Grover, David Goggins, Robert Greene, Ryan Holiday, and others.
o Through Coaching: When I coach my mentees, I put in a significant amount of time for research and preparation, and in that process, I learn a lot.
o Observing and Active Listening: This is my earliest method of learning and I must admit it’s my favorite one. I like to listen more than to speak in a conversation. It helps me be present in the moment and not only learn a great deal from the people I’m having the conversation with, but also be able to hear their Mindset at work and help them (only if they are receptive and want help)
• Serving People
o This activity gives me the highest energy. I’m able to do it at a high level, when I respect doing the above mentioned combined with a good sleep and diet and my most recent daily commitment (2 months now), daily journaling. Journaling and Impact Theory Planner are my SECOND BRIGHT-LINE.
• Family and Friends
o A good conversation preferably in person, otherwise on the phone with family and friends really gives me energy.
o It’s important for me to state that because I’m blessed to be a great active listener and have this ability to boomerang negativity and victim mentality off, I can as my dear mentor says “Just Sit” with loved ones without judging them or having expectations to take turns to complain or fall victim.
• Organizing my Apartment
• Going for a Walk
• Listening to Music
o Especially when I walk to the gym. But at the gym or when running, I like to be in my own head with no music.
• Respectfully admiring a beautiful confident girl who is successful, and she OWNS it.
2- What bores me?
• People Who Are Not Present
o When people are on their phone and we decided to meet (rarely happens with my current lifestyle)
• Energy Vampires
o These are not people I mentioned above who complain or like to talk more rather than listen, these are negative people and have always been negative and are most of the times trapped in the victim mentality.
o If there is one thing I really don’t like, that’s ironing. Now you will not find me wearing something that is not ironed and I won’t use the term “hate” for it, because any passive activity allows me to be in my head and either let creative ideas flow or just repeat my Identity Statements a thousand times. And I was not exaggerating about a thousand times.
• Wasting Time
o If I’m awake I want to be either LEARNING, implementing my learnings (take ACTION), or GROWING (growing my consciousness, body, mind, investments, network, service).
o One of my Identity Statements is: I’m the type of person that every day I take MASSIVE ACTION towards my goals and desires in the direction of my ultimate Life Purpose.
3- What don’t I want to do, no matter the payoff?
• People Pleasing
o There isn’t a universe in which I’ll do that.
• Spend time with losers
• Argue with dogmatic people
o I’m always open to new ideas and to change.
4- What is the thing I do where I lose a sense of time?
• Listening to Tom Bilyeu
o The entire UMWELT of Tom Bilyeu
• Conversing with likeminded people
o As I’m writing this (November 5, 09:03), I had two back to back calls with the lovely people of Impact Theory University (2 hours) the night before. Those two hours felt like at most 20 minutes to me.
• Solving a Problem in my Head
• Passive Activities
o Driving (especially when I’m alone or at night).
o Running and Walking
o Organizing and Tidying
5. What have I been interested in since Childhood?
o People are the most interesting thing to me.
o I was in love with driving. I would have the time of my life if I was permitted to hold the steering wheel of a real car in motion.
o PlayStation 1 game Driver. One of the few video games I ever played (other games were Super Mario on Nintendo, GTA 3 on a laptop (which I assume is not the same feeling with doing it on a control))
o Yes, girls have been a big interest of mine since childhood.
o Up until recently I had the Nice Guy Syndrome.
o I’m proud to remain a GENTLEMAN but NEVER a Nice Guy AGAIN ????
• Movies and Series
o Growing up (born in 1991), movies and series were the most common and safest way to have leisure time.
o I was in love with The Lion King, Terminator 2, Mr. Bean the Movie, Jumanji, The Time Machine, Harry Potter, Pirates of The Caribbean 1, SAW movies, The God Father (1,2,&3).
• Skiing, Baseball and Horse Riding
o Sad to say I never continued any of these as I grew older.
6. What is the first thing you think of when you read the word “interest”?
• Investment Portfolio
7. What am I willing to do for no money?
• Help Humanity in becoming aware of that we are all ONE.
• I’m the One Consciousness Advocate.
8. What Would I only do for a lot of money?
• Please LEAN IN: NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
1. What do I want to be remembered for?
• One of the first things I learned from Tom Bilyeu, was that someone performing at his world-class level, didn’t give much thought to his legacy.
• Thanks to my dear Mentor, I have opted for the ALL IN MENTALITY. RENT IS DUE EVERYDAY. I GOT TO EARN MY KEEP DAILY and LEAVE IT ALL OUT IN THE FIELD.
• However, my two highest Spiritual goals are to contribute to World Peace and Clean Water for everyone. If I were to leave a legacy, it would be my children (if I decide to have any), and a good name in World Peace and Clean Water for everyone.
2. What contributions can I make to society that I would be most proud of?
• Me as a Spirit I focus on contributing to World Peace and Clean Water for everyone.
• My Intellectual and Physical self focuses on helping my dear Mentor, offer help to those stuck in The Matrix, and empower them with a Growth Mindset and The Identity of The Learner.
• Job creation would be an honor. To know that families earn a good salary due to my efforts, is one of my goals.
3. What do I want to make sure people never say about me?
• He abandoned his family and loved ones.
• He gave up.
• He didn’t live to his full potential.
• He was a FAKE.
• He stole, embezzled, cheated.
• He was a coward.
• He was weak.
• He was nice (don’t call me that, I have a bright-line, I’m NOT a Nice Guy :D)
• He was OK
4. What are three words I want people to think of me?
• “THE” Problem Solver
1. Who are the three successful people I admire?
• My beloved Father
• My Beloved Mentor, Mr. Tom Bilyeu
• The Best Version of Myself (Impact Theory Belief System #8)
2. What are those people doing that I admire?
• My father: His Integrity, Honor, Work Ethic and STRENGTH.
• My Mentor: His Authenticity, genuinely wanting good things for everyone and his MINDSET.
• The Best Version of Myself: PLAYS THE LONG GAME – BUILDING BRICK BY BRICK.
3. What do those I admire have in common with one and another?
• They are self-reliant, they believe in themselves, they are confident, and they like to serve others. Integrity is VERY high on their values list.
4. What do I have in common with that list of people?
• We all believe in the following: Tom says it best: “I Can Do Anything I Set My Mind to if I’m Willing to Pay the Price for Greatness”.
5. Who is the most supportive person in my life?
• MOTHER, my dear beloved MOTHER.
1. What makes me feel good?
• Being my Higher Self
• Being groomed, showered, and well dressed. And I wear cologne 😛
• Living the healthy, productive, driven life.
2. What gives me energy?
• TANGIBLE RESULTS
• When I witness change right in front of my eyes in coaching or helping people.
• Being there for people with having ABSOLUTELY NO EXPECTATION.
3. What do I do that I tend to regret later?
• Arguing with my family
• Self-Sabotaged (past tense)
4. What do I need to do more of that would make me feel better about myself?
• Work SMART, HARD, and LONG hours
• Reach a level of financial independence and abundance, that money won’t be a concern and I can put all my efforts into SERVING.
• Date girls who are likeminded