MemberOctober 25, 2021 at 7:36 pm
I love your questions! Health is so important, yet so easy to let slide when other things in life interfere.
1. Yes, but I am still working on getting better.
2. Mostly proactive because I prefer to eat healthy rather than feel crappy, practice yoga instead of having back pain, meditate to avoid stress, etc. I have to admit though that sometimes I only react once there is an issue, but I am getting better. 🙂
3. I need to exercise more regularly. I use the excuse that I don’t have time.
4. Get more sleep. Once again, goes back to the time issue.
5. Yes it is, because I know how important my health is in maintaining my other priorities.