Front Page › ITU Voices › 6 Weeks to Clarity › WEEK 2: What Is Important To Me? › Reply To: WEEK 2: What Is Important To Me?
Siyabonga NoyakazaMemberOctober 25, 2021 at 1:28 am
1. is your current baseline health better than last year? Nope
2. Are you being proactive or reactive when it comes to your physical, mental, and spiritual health? Proactive – Physical, Reactive – Mental and Proactive – Spiritual.
3. What aspects of your health are being neglected and what are the excuses being used? Menta- Not enough time during the day to meditate.
4. What is one thing you could be doing that would have a drastic change on your 3 health pillars? Achieving my goals will allow me to get some of the duties off my plate and have more time.
5. Is health in your top 5 priorities right now? If no, Why? Yes. Allows me to function throughout the day.