Front Page › ITU Voices › 6 Weeks to Clarity › Week 2: Life Category: Career/Work/Professional › Reply To: Week 2: Life Category: Career/Work/Professional
Ryan BradleyMemberOctober 23, 2021 at 9:23 am
This is one of my categories as well expect I am calling it Mission and I am still working on my questions so I am here in the discussions for inspiration. Now, let me attempt to answer these for myself in the spirit of the challenge. PS, great question and I will definitely be using some.
What do I want to accomplish?
- Build an economy for myself that allows me the freedom I value while pursuing my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health in my most authentic voice while holding myself to a high level of integrity and inspiring others to do the same.
- I want to accomplish this through teaching and coaching people about the power of their breath and how it connects to health and wellbeing.
How would this look like for me?
- I am working with people online and in person. My offerings consist of one-on-one coaching, group workshops consisting of full days and multiple weeks.
- I am working with others in the health and wellness industry to put together programs that include all aspects of health from a holistic approach
Where do I want to be by end of 2022?
- I will have a clear vision for my life which will include my mission
- My website will be completed and I will be working with 5 clients.
What are my feeling goals?
- I am not even sure what you mean by this one but here we go. I want to feel fulfilled by what I am putting out into the world. I want to feel confident in the knowledge I have accumulated and how I present that to clients to help them on their journey to better heatlh
What must be changed?
- I need to make clear and actionable steps to get from where I am to where I want to be.
- Before that, I must make sure I am clear on where I want to be.
What needs fuel?
- I do. I need to focus on my own health and wellbeing through breathwork, diet, and exercise in order to have the energy needed to stay focused through the difficult times.
Who do I need help from?
- I need help from those that I have surrounded myself with. In order to get that help, I must first ask for it.
What adjustments to my routine or other aspects of my life are needed to make this truly doable for me to move forward on steps toward my goal?
- I need to make sure I putting in the time and blocking or moving away from all those things that do not serve me. When those things do pop up I need to be gentle with myself and get back on track as quickly as possible.