MemberOctober 21, 2021 at 9:44 am
1. I’m drawn to attributes I wish to improve in myself: clarity, focus, motivation, kindness, openness, etc. I think we are drawn to people who live the values we seek for ourselves.
2. I have yet to see my creativity truly flourish because of the lack of balance it has with industriousness or conscientiousness. For my inherent skills to blossom, I need to improve some of the basic skills I lack.
3. I believe it’s possible, though it’s taking a long time and I have failed several times.
4. Finding myself in an environment I feel truly safe and can fully commit to being in explore mode to let my creativity run wild.
5. I am trying to get ready to let go of my current environment (and people in my life) that have been harming my mental wellbeing for so long.
Bonus 1. Carrying the weight and pushing forward feels like you are truly generating value for others through your own creativity.
Bonus 2. I am not my negative emotions.