MemberOctober 21, 2021 at 9:30 am
1. When I get overstressed or anxious, I end up eating a lot of unhealthy “food”.
2. Anxiety impairs my ability to think clearly. I give in or forget my goal entirely.
3. That my reaction to anxiety is out of my control.
4. Being able to think more clearly and physically do more. The more my health improves, the less panic I experience.
5. I feel like I’m missing out on a lot, but it’s all very unclear as I live in the fog. For most of my adult life, I’ve felt like I was just missing out on having a “normal” life because I was unable to deal with my emotional problems. Having a good career, good friends, a family, all seemed impossible until AFTER I was somehow able to overcome/fix my anxiety and oversensitivity.