Front Page › ITU Voices › 6 Weeks to Clarity › Week 2: What is important to me? › Reply To: Week 2: What is important to me?
Louis MynhardtMemberOctober 19, 2021 at 2:35 pm
Hi Greg, I was looking over members’ questions to gain clarity on my own questions. YOur questions aren’t any of my categories, and I thought it a fresh way of expanding my thinking. Here are my answers to your questions.
1. What are 3 things I want to do before I die?
I would like to write a book. I am fascinated by origin stories and would like to write one myself.
I would like to make a good change in the world – a fulcrum that has effects in the future.
I would like to take a 2-year world tour.
2. What are 3 items I want to own before I die?
I would like to own a big house.
I would like to own a main coon cat.
I would like to own a personal AI assistant.
3. What are 3 causes I want to donate money to before I die?
Equality for people
Preventing/Repairing environmental catastrophe.
Education as an existential practice.
4. Where are 3 places I want to travel to before I die?
5. What is holding me back from achieving all of the above within the next year?
Effort and Energy
Thanks for the stimulating questions.