Front Page › ITU Voices › 6 Weeks to Clarity › WEEK 2: What Is Important To Me? › Reply To: WEEK 2: What Is Important To Me?
Laura JacksonMemberOctober 19, 2021 at 10:13 am
So I brain dumped questions about my career and came up with 25!! No wonder I’m struggling with clarity. Also as a prolific list maker it surprised me I’d never actually written them down before.
Here are five of them:
1. How can I make the biggest impact as an architect?
2. How can I get more user feedback / info so I can design better buildings?
3. How can I use my maths / data background to design better buildings?
4. How do I combine what I want to do with having a family?
5. What would my ideal job look like?
6. What would my ideal day look like?