Front Page › ITU Voices › 6 Weeks to Clarity › WEEK 1: Finding Connection to Your Inner Self › Reply To: WEEK 1: Finding Connection to Your Inner Self
Miranda DragonMemberOctober 13, 2021 at 8:23 am
1. What activities give me energy?
– Creative Process
– Positive Relationships
– Overcoming Challenge, Solving Puzzles
– Storytelling/Character Creation & Development
– Spiritual/Emotional/Physical Growth
– Martial Arts
3. What do I want to make sure people never say about me?
– she gave up
– she is worthless
– she didn’t follow through on her promises
– Her work just isn’t good enough
– She’s lost
– “I don’t know why is she with him?” He’s not right for her.
– she doesn’t/didn’t deserve to have that
Kinda funny how the answers to this question seem to match the theme of a lot of the negative thoughts that run in my head. ????
4. What do I have in common with that list of people?
– Psychological maturity/emotional intelligence
– big picture thinking/seeing a problem for what it is
– solving personal/universal mental riddles
– Understanding that what I am experiencing is temporary and I have the control and power to change it.
4. What do I need to do more of that would make me feel better about myself?
– stand up for myself, show self worth and confidence
– meditate/connect with my individual needs as opposed to worrying about what other people want
– time management
– eat better
– sleep better
– get connected with my physical body
– show some self love and respect. I’m a badass!
So many things to say about this. I’ll keep reflecting and adding throughout the week. I have a separate journal that I’m keeping that is taking me a little deeper into each area.