Front Page › ITU Voices › 6 Weeks to Clarity › WEEK 1: Finding Connection to Your Inner Self › Reply To: WEEK 1: Finding Connection to Your Inner Self
Henri StockbroekxMemberOctober 12, 2021 at 3:20 am
5. What have I been interested in since childhood?
1. Human behavior and human psyche. La condition humaine.
2. What contributions can I make to society that I would be most proud of?
1. Finance a shelter for homeless people who did not deserve that at all.
3. What do those I admire have in common with one another?
1. They can bring it in a simple way so we understand. They apply instead of saying.
3. What things do I do that I tend to regret later?
1. Wasting valuable time in hiding when I should be visible.