My Dashboard Forums Diet/Nutrition Daily Meal Plan Reply To: Daily Meal Plan

• Paul McLanathan

December 21, 2021 at 8:57 am

I eat 2-3 scrambled eggs for breakfast almost every day (min 5-6 times a week)

I usually have spinach or other super greens with them, olive oil, carrots, bell peppers sometimes, veggie sausage and or whole wheat organic bread occasionally.

I consciously make my diet about 80 percent organic now. I am fortunate to be able to do this fiscally as I don’t have a family to provide for, but I would recommend this long term. Not ingesting man made chemicals are the only thing I think we can all agree on when it comes to diet.

The time for breakfast is generally between 6-9 am. I usually only eat twice a day if I’m really disciplined. I’ve tried smaller meals but I have poor discipline with appetite control so I find this works better for me. I have gotten much wiser about supplements and medication that I need to function so that also factors into my routine.

I would prefer to try intermediate fasting (8 hour food window) but eggs are my staple food and they don’t work as well for me unless in the morning. Also if I am out of home working it is better for cooking and saving money to eat before I leave. Need at least 2 solid food meals.

I am working on being more consistent with my later day meals but right now it’s just dependent on how the day goes. Food is the only reward I have, so while I limit the amount of junk foods I consume, I still will indulge for emotional stability.

I primarily eat plant based/whole foods. 70/30 vegetarian/vegan, meat diet. I am considering trying paleo diet if it is a better fit.