MemberDecember 10, 2021 at 5:07 pm
Thank you everyone for your wonderful insights. Thank you @tommy-daniels for posting this discussion.
@jmorales2718gmail-com when you do your morning journaling, do you set a time limit on how long you have to journal?
I found myself getting lost deep into my journaling and spending way too much time on it.
My morning routine has been made easy by deciding to connect with the ITU Community and build accountability partners!
1) In the past month I have been consistently waking up at 4:30am.
2) I JUMP OUT OF BED and turn on the brightest lights I have in my room. I learned this from Dr. Huberman. He mentions the importance of light exposure as soon as you wake up.
3) Then I step on the scale to measure my weight for the morning. What gets measured gets managed.
4) Get ready as fast as possible to be at the gym by 5am
5) I have my breakfast when I get home around 7am
What I’m working on is NOT allowing myself to be slow to make my breakfast and to start my day. I find that after I eat I get slow, but I know its important to fuel my body especially after I have crushed it at the gym. I would love your feed back ITU students!
Hope everyone is crushing their morning routines! ????